US Mail Orders
Build Your Own Portable Deer Feeder!
Easy to follow Plans to build your own deer feeder include:
- Exact Materials List
- Step by Step Instructions
- Illustrated Diagrams and Photos
- Helpful Setup and Use Tips
Build your deer feeder as a family project and start enjoying feeding deer right in your own backyard.
The plans are easy to follow and it only takes about half an hour to build this durable and inexpensive
deer feeder. Have your feeder built, loaded with feed, and hung up for deer to find within an hour!
Paint your deer feeder dark colors or camo to make it nearly invisible to humans while the deer still find the feeder.
One advantage to making this PVC feeder is it costs under $10 to make versus extremely expensive commercial models.
Build several for placing at different spots!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Your plans can be downloaded instantly for you to save, print and use after your paypal payment is confirmed. (that means NO shipping costs!)
- No special tools required.
- Only beginner level skills needed.
- Costs under $10 to build.
- All common materials found at your local hardware store.
- Strong materials will last for years.
- Waterproof design so feed will not spoil or rot.
- Weighs just a few pounds, lightweight easy to carry & setup.
- Length is two and a half feet long.
- Holds about 4-6 pounds of feed, in example corn or pellets.
- Simple plans make it easy to build within a half hour.
- Backyard feeder or Camo for hunting.
We also include instructions on how to get Adobe Acrobat software free of charge if you do not have it for viewing and printing your plans.
Pay safely and securely with Paypal by credit card, debit card or personal check!
PayPal Accepts All These
Major Credit Cards & Online Checks Too!
Or, order your plans by US
click here now
for instructions how to order by mail.
New Concepts Marketing
Bismarck, ND 58502
copyright© 2005 New Concepts Mktg.